News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New member!

Started by jon long, May 06, 2019, 09:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon long

Hello.  I am Jon Long.  I want to get on board with playing U6O.
This was one of my most fav games when i was young and i havent played it since then.  Never would have imagined there was an online version.

I have downloaded the client and unzipped it. but when i try and open it it appears that the servers are offline.  looks like that may be the case here.  Does anyone know when it may be reinstalled?  Im interested in participating in U60!

Shay

I hope soon, there was a post about it. The host computer suffered some damage last month. I also want to remind everybody that if your name begins with the letters "No", you can not get the rune of humility. This is because when antonio asks your name he thinks you are saying the word "no" when you say your name. Anyway, its good to see a new member. Welcome, Jon!

jon long

Quote from: Shay on May 08, 2019, 05:31:14 PM
I hope soon, there was a post about it. The host computer suffered some damage last month. I also want to remind everybody that if your name begins with the letters "No", you can not get the rune of humility. This is because when antonio asks your name he thinks you are saying the word "no" when you say your name. Anyway, its good to see a new member. Welcome, Jon!

Thank you!

I have not played this game since i was a teen.  IDK how it has been adapted to online play.  Can you tell me some points about what is new and what you guys tend to do in online play?

cear dragon

Sorry the server died. I posted about it in the sticky SERVER STATUS thread. Happy to say we are black online!

If you have any trouble logging in please PM me.

See you in Britannia!