News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

is the game back down?

Started by exia blue, January 04, 2017, 06:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exia blue

i try to get back on and the game just would not run telling me" CreateSurface failed: primary" what going on can some one tell me? :(
i'll see your planet fall to ash.for i am it death!

Sylisk

Pestilence here.  I have not had this issue and I have been on several times since this happened to you. Have you tried extracting the game client again and transferring your character to a clean install?

Aron Swordmaster

Hi all, just registered because I'm finally getting around to giving this a go!

However, I do found the server appeared to be down. Some rummaging on the forums leads to a post that the DNS should be

104.139.125.132:22

And this one works!

But with the brand new client, and using the Patcher, it downloads this instead;

172.73.154.224:22

And that one doesn't. Boo.

cear dragon

Quote from: Aron Swordmaster on February 04, 2017, 10:03:42 PM

But with the brand new client, and using the Patcher, it downloads this instead;

172.73.154.224:22

And that one doesn't. Boo.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll update the client download Saturday!

Yanaki

This information is very helpful to me.

laciroeye

Quote from: exia blue on January 04, 2017, 06:57:01 PM
i try to get back on and the game just would not run telling me" CreateSurface failed: primary" what going on can some one tell me? :(

That's what happened to me.

cear dragon

Quote from: laciroeye on April 26, 2017, 04:26:46 AM

That could be bad. can you PM me your username? I'm guessing create surface fails after you login?

cear dragon

Quote from: cear dragon on May 06, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
Quote from: laciroeye on April 26, 2017, 04:26:46 AM

That could be bad. can you PM me your username? I'm guessing create surface fails after you login?
also have you tried to make a new character?