News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Active Players

Started by King Connor, November 24, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHavokx

Hey I've always been thinking about trying this out again! I was an old player named Galad, I was acutally wondering if old people still got to keep there old account? I totally forget my account name and password of course..tbh I hope they all just got wiped LOL! so i can start over fresh and not have to worry and wonder if my character (and others) are still around.

EDIT: So i just tried to login creating a new character and it seems old characters ARE still around lol. Anyway I could try to prove that its me and get my old character back? names Galad. tbh I think they should have been wiped and started over. Im sure that will piss off a few people from the past but at this point. It just feels unfair considering I know some people have A LOOOOOOOOOOT of stuff..like to the point of no competition for new characters. Mainly perfect stats for more going towards mage type characters considering I know the +'s on armor is so rare and some have gotten ridiculous random drops by now. Mainly speaking of leather armor with high +'s so you can go more INT..not sure if things have changed but I also remember some farmed daily to get the BEST NPC's with the best stats..which I always found annoying and unfair a bit..oh well just giving my 2 cents on things I remember. It could be totally different by now for all I know :/

Shys

Quote from: xHavokx on August 20, 2020, 04:37:54 AM
Hey I've always been thinking about trying this out again! I was an old player named Galad, I was acutally wondering if old people still got to keep there old account? I totally forget my account name and password of course..tbh I hope they all just got wiped LOL! so i can start over fresh and not have to worry and wonder if my character (and others) are still around.

EDIT: So i just tried to login creating a new character and it seems old characters ARE still around lol. Anyway I could try to prove that its me and get my old character back? names Galad. tbh I think they should have been wiped and started over. Im sure that will piss off a few people from the past but at this point. It just feels unfair considering I know some people have A LOOOOOOOOOOT of stuff..like to the point of no competition for new characters. Mainly perfect stats for more going towards mage type characters considering I know the +'s on armor is so rare and some have gotten ridiculous random drops by now. Mainly speaking of leather armor with high +'s so you can go more INT..not sure if things have changed but I also remember some farmed daily to get the BEST NPC's with the best stats..which I always found annoying and unfair a bit..oh well just giving my 2 cents on things I remember. It could be totally different by now for all I know :/

If you're XxGaladXx, and you were around during the days that Kaldosh hosted the server, all those old character saves are long gone.  That server was shutdown in the fall of 2009.

Crimson Shirt

Crimson Shirt here.  Been awhile since I played my Mage.  Also awhile, since I played Tom Brass.  Currently working on my STR Avatar Kaisenne Goethal.  As soon as servers back up, I will be there.

AlianaDS

I am active, as are a couple other people. :)

diegoarthur

I log on from time to time. Server seems to be offline right now, though.