News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CANT ACCESS GAME! server up!

Started by jon long, June 08, 2019, 01:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon long

Hello everyone im in a really tough spot.  After playing last night, when I went to start up the game today, i found that anytime i would press Journey Onward, the game would stall on the start menu.  some of they key commands like talk and quit will still work and i would see one or two of the display UI tiles on the screen, but the page is still the main U6O screen and the menu music still plays!  I tried creating a new character but it would not advance past the first screen to the Gypsy woman part.  I seem to be stuck in the menu area and cant get into the game at all!  Can anyone advise me?

G

An admin needs to restart the game. Nothing is wrong with your account. Try again later.

cear dragon

Quote from: jon long on June 08, 2019, 01:43:20 PM
Hello everyone im in a really tough spot.  After playing last night, when I went to start up the game today, i found that anytime i would press Journey Onward, the game would stall on the start menu.  some of they key commands like talk and quit will still work and i would see one or two of the display UI tiles on the screen, but the page is still the main U6O screen and the menu music still plays!  I tried creating a new character but it would not advance past the first screen to the Gypsy woman part.  I seem to be stuck in the menu area and cant get into the game at all!  Can anyone advise me?

From time to time, but not often, the server will crash. Usually a bug is reported and its fixed. What crashed the server last time will probably never happen again. your save should be restored and you should be able to play. See the sticky thread SERVER STATUS next time something like this happens.

See you in Britannia!