News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

SERVER STATUS

Started by cear dragon, December 03, 2016, 04:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cear dragon

resizing the virtual machine. too expensive. server may be down for a few hours.

AlianaDS

Server appears to be down? Not sure if this is a maintinence issue or not but... heads up?

diegoarthur

Server is still down, right? Hope it get back up again!

AlianaDS

i'm getting the same thing still. Not sure, I haven't heard from Caer in a bit so no idea when it may be back up.

AlianaDS

I contacted the "server" report email and they are working on getting it back up. :)
Should be up shortly for those who have been waiting.

cear dragon

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. server_status@thezogcabal.com is indeed the fastest way to give me a heads up about the server.  That being said I have turned on notifications for this thread, I  hope that helps.

Sorry for the delay but there were issues with the VM the server runs on. This happens from time to time but I will be monitoring the status over the next few days closely.

cear dragon

Looks like we had another crash, its back up as of Feb 20th. Monitoring closely as I can.

AlianaDS

I did send an email I believe butnI think the server has crashed again. Been online all day today basically and a good chunk of yesterday but it crashed a little while ago and hasn't come back up yet.

paladin33

1 week i can't play... Server is DOOOWWWWNNnnnn  :o :o :o

cear dragon

Quote from: paladin33 on March 29, 2021, 04:49:38 PM
1 week i can't play... Server is DOOOWWWWNNnnnn  :o :o :o

Im on it!
And of course I do apologize. I'm considering upping the size of the VM the server runs on. Its a bite the bullet situation as I already pay ~40 a month for the server host.

Crimson Shirt

Hey there.  Will shoot out an email shortly.  We are experiencing a server Downage.

cear dragon

Quote from: Crimson Shirt on April 15, 2021, 09:51:04 PM
Hey there.  Will shoot out an email shortly.  We are experiencing a server Downage.

Up!

yyj

Hi guys is this still going? I tried to connect but says server is down

Buck

How's the server situation?

juloes

Is the server still down? I cannot create a new character, for every name I've tried i got "character name already taken" pop up even when trying lots of random characters combinations