News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Active Players

Started by King Connor, November 24, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Connor

Hi, who is still actively playing U6O now?

Shid

I was one of active player until several weeks ago. However I don't play it now.

I made a new character and raised LV to 3 and changed my portrait.
But it was returned to a default portrait I chose at starting game, when I logged in again after about an hour passed.
This problem happened twice. I lost 2000EXP and motivation. :'(

Crimson Shirt

I would be if I could log in.

cear dragon

cear dragon

Quote from: Crimson Shirt on December 07, 2017, 08:49:41 AM
I would be if I could log in.

Do you want me to look at your character for you? I'm the admin.
Otherwise chin up! 2000 exp is nothing once you can handle the gauntlet.

YSSUND

Quote from: King Connor on November 24, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

I would like to play, but there's no one online :(. Does this version of U6 has the same story and quests as has the original?

cear dragon

Quote from: YSSUND on January 13, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
Quote from: King Connor on November 24, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

I would like to play, but there's no one online :(. Does this version of U6 has the same story and quests as has the original?

Yes, you can play single player or with friends. please note, you will need to take turns with NPCs needed for quests like sherry the mouse.

Crimson Shirt

I'm still playing.  Getting along quite nicely.

Crimson Shirt

I'm fairly active, and happy to note that I have a party of 5 Archers (Dex 46+), 1 Halberdier,
1 Macer (47 Str), and a Mage (48 Int), all at Level 8.

jon long

I get on once in a bit.  Just started this thing and am trying to figure it out.  Maybe at some point i will play with others.  In between all these down servers.  But it is relaxing to see that i can get on this server and be in this world

bstar

I plan to get back into this game, even if I end up playing entirely solo.  I was one of the really early players (Bob Star) when the community had like 30 or so active players and the game hadn't been finished.  It was one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I've ever had.  Raiding the tombs with a group was definitely a highlight.

I don't know how active I will be, but I'm hoping to beat the game again.  I beat it twice in the early days of U6O, but my memory is fuzzy on some parts... plus some new dungeons have been added.  Should be a lot of fun.  I encourage anyone to play Ultima 6 this way, even if it's solo.  Bugs have been fixed, there's more content and you might have some others jump in and help out.  Remember to use your buckets effectively people!

Urbat

Hello Avatars, the saviors of Britannia! Long time no see. I would like to know how to recovery a password from an old char.
My char's name is Notlian.
Kind Regards.

bstar

Urbat, I just started a new character.  I had several accounts that were really developed, but I've never been able to recover them.

Borr

I just downloaded this to play through again.

Borr

Quote from: bstar on May 12, 2020, 08:22:19 PM
Urbat, I just started a new character.  I had several accounts that were really developed, but I've never been able to recover them.
Quote from: Borr on July 23, 2020, 05:44:21 PM
I just downloaded this to play through again.

I was having this issue until I realized, all login and password info is full caps. Bamboozle back into my account